We’d love to hear from fans of the CoCo and other retro and vintage systems!
- Got an idea for a show?
- Would like to be a guest on the show?
- How about submit an audio or video segment for the show?
- Audio/video/text feedback? Send it our way!
- Audio/Video “Bumpers” (Hi, this is your name, and you’re watching CoCoTALK!)
- Anything you can think of that would help a future episode, we’d love to hear about!
Send an email to CoCoTALK@CoCoTALK.live with your ideas, suggestions, requests, you name it!
To call into the show, you’ll need to be using the latest version of Skype, it is preferred you use Skype from an actual computer vs. mobile device, and be on a hard wired network connection whenever possible. For best audio reception, please wear headphones to avoid any feedback and echo and have a decent microphone, with minimal background noise. You’l need to add ogStevieStrow on Skype prior to joining a live talk, and a test call will be desired before the live show to work out any audio/visual glitches. If you want to watch the show live, you will need to make sure the volume is muted to avoid feedback and echo, as well.
103total visits,1visits today